Camp Kidsbrook is a unique and fun opportunity for your child to grow closer to God in a safe environment. Our trained staff will guide, help and have fun with your child all week.
A typical day will include large group games, activities designed to meet your child’s interests, dynamic Bible teaching and worship, small group interaction, and lots of fun!
Choose one week, two weeks, or all seven! (Click here for description of the camp themes)
• For kids who have completed 1st through 5th grade.
• Monday through Friday 10 AM – 3:30 PM (extended care available)
• $99 per week
• Signed Medical Release required
• Please send a bag lunch and beverage for your child each day of camp.
Before and after care is available for a fee: 7:30 – 10 AM and/or 3:30 – 5:30 PM
How to Register:
1. Fill out the online registration form HERE and make your payment through PayPal
** Remember to print out and sign the Medical Release form, and drop it off at Northbrook or bring it with your child to camp.
2. Pick up a camp brochure at Northbrook and mail or drop off with a check or cash.
Questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Camp KidsBrook Policies here
Week 1 (June 24 - 28) Bon Appétit or SportZone
Week 2 (July 8 - 12) Beach Party (all camp)
Week 3 (July 22 - 26) Create-a-Craft or Boot Camp
Week 4 (July 29 - August 2) Girls, Inc. (girls) or Man Camp (boys)
Week 5 (August 5 - 9) Build It! or Just Dance
Week 6 (August 12 - 16) Get a Clue (all camp)
Week 7 (August 19 - 23) Adventure Week (all camp)
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 9 PM ON FRIDAY for the following week of camp.
Walk-in registrations will be accepted on Monday morning with a $20 late fee.