Camp KidsBrook is a unique and fun opportunity for your child to grow closer to God in a safe environment. Our trained staff will guide, help, and have fun with your child all week.
A typical day includes group games, activities designed to meet your child’s interests, dynamic Bible teaching and worship, small group interaction, and lots of fun!
Choose one week, two weeks, or all seven! Click here for a description of the camp choices
• For kids who have completed 1st through 5th grade.
• 10 AM – 3:30 PM (extended care available)
• $99 per week
• Signed Medical Release required
• Please send a bag lunch and beverage for your child each day of camp.
Extended Care available: $8/day 7:30 – 10 AM OR 3:30 – 5:30 PM; $12/day for both before & after.
How to Register:
1. Fill out the online registration form HERE and make your payment through PayPal
** Remember to print out and sign the Medical Release form, and drop it off at the nbKids office
2. Pick up a camp brochure at Northbrook and mail or drop off with a check or cash.
Please read the Camp KidsBrook Policies here
Week 1 (June 25–29) Bon Appetit OR Sportzone
Week 2 (July 9-13) Girls, Inc. (for girls) OR Man Camp (for boys)
Week 3 (July 16-20) Build It OR Just Dance
Week 4 (July 30-August 3) Adventure Camp
Week 5 (August 6-10) Create-a-Craft OR Go for the Gold
Week 6 (August 13-17) Get a Clue
Week 7 (August 20-24) Boot Camp OR Out of this World
Questions? Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com