Camp Kidsbrook is a unique and fun opportunity for your child to grow closer to God in a safe environment. Our trained staff will guide, help and have fun with your child all week.
A typical day will include large group games, activities designed to meet your child’s interests, dynamic Bible teaching and worship, small group interaction, and lots of fun!
Choose one week, two weeks, or all seven!
• For kids who have completed 1st through 5th grade.
• 10 AM – 3:30 PM (extended care available)
• $99 per week
• Signed Medical Release required
• Please send a bag lunch and beverage for your child each day of camp.
Extended Care available: $8/day 7:30 – 10 AM OR 3:30 – 5:30 PM; $12/day for both before & after.
How to Register:
1. Fill out the online registration form HERE and make your payment through PayPal
** Remember to print out and sign the Medical Release form, and drop it off at the nbKids office
2. Pick up a camp brochure at Northbrook and mail or drop off with a check or cash.
Questions? Ask us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org