Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministry of Northbrook Church. It’s the generosity of everyday people in our church family that makes our ministries and operations possible, and results in the stories of life change we see around Northbrook and among our local and global partners.
Giving at Northbrook can be directed to the General Fund, Missions Fund, or Campus Development fund, in any combination.
- The General Fund - Provides funding for the programs and people necessary to reach out and connect with our children, youth, men, women and small groups. God is doing amazing things in these ministries!
- The Mission Fund - Missions and outreach are funded through our Mission Fund. Throughout its history, Northbrook has been engaged in world missions, and continues to work with individuals and organizations in our local communities and around the world to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through words and actions.
- Campus Development Fund - Pays for the building expansion and for ongoing improvements to the church facilities.
If you would like to set up recurring gifts:
1. Sign into your Realm account if you have one at: onrealm.org/northbrookchurch
2. Click Giving on the main menu.
3. Click + Give.
4. Enter the amount you want to give, then select the fund. To give to more than one fund at once, click “Give to an additional fund”.
5. Select a gift frequency and enter the appropriate date information.
6. Enter your payment information. If you have a saved payment method, you can use it or click "Add New Payment Method" to add another payment method.
7. Click Give.
You will receive a receipt by email from: Northbrook Church [firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you do not yet have a Realm account, contact Ros Kelley in the Northbrook office to request an invitation to Realm: email@example.com 262-628-3142